[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” custom_margin=”||0px|” custom_padding=”||0px|”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#74c7aa” show_divider=”on” height=”40″ divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” divider_weight=”1″ hide_on_mobile=”off”]
We want you to be completely happy with any item purchased through Contemporary Lynx
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 14 days with your receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. A purchase made with a credit card: a refund will be issued to the original account. Please note delivery fees are not refundable once the order has shipped or if the merchandise is returned to the store.
We offer you an extended return window from November 1 through January 31 – you can return the item within 28 days.
Depending on the payment method, the time frame to refund the buyer shouldn’t be more than 14 business days.
Promotional Terms & Conditions: When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, if it gets damaged in transit, or if it becomes faulty please contact us. We will provide you with details on how to return it and initiate a refund. Our returns address can also be found on the packing slip accompanying the item.
For hygiene reasons, items like: perishable itemse, arrings for pierced ears, cannot be returned. Personalised items are also excluded.
If the item is damaged in transit, incorrectly supplied, or develops a fault, the seller will refund the cost of postage.
In all other cases, you’ll need to cover the cost of returning the item. We recommend you obtain proof of postage as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Start the returns process here
Accepting returns and giving refunds:
Contemporary Lynx don’t have to refund a customer if they:
- knew an item was faulty when they bought it
- damaged an item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it
- no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless they bought it without seeing it
Contemporary Lynx has to offer a refund for certain items only if they’re faulty, eg:
- personalised items and custom-made items
- perishable items
- newspapers and magazines
- unwrapped CDs, DVDs and computer software
Customers have exactly the same rights to refunds when they buy items in a sale as when they buy them at full price.
Online, mail and phone order sales:
- Online, mail and telephone order customers have the right to cancel for a limited time even if the goods aren’t faulty. Sales of this kind are known as ‘distance selling’.
- Contemporary Lynx must offer a refund to customers if they return goods within 14 days of receiving them.
- Contemporary Lynx must then refund the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods back. They don’t have to provide a reason.
Repairs and replacements:
- If a customer has ‘accepted’ an item, but later discovers a fault, Contemporary Lynx may have to repair or replace it. The customer can still reject the item after it’s been repaired or replaced.
A customer has accepted an item if they’ve:
- told Contemporary Lynx they’ve accepted it (having had enough opportunity to inspect the item before confirming they’ve received it)
- altered the item
Contemporary Lynx must repair or replace an item if a customer returns it within 6 months – unless Contemporary Lynx can prove it wasn’t faulty when they bought it.
Contemporary Lynx can ask a customer to prove an item was faulty when they bought it if they ask for a repair or replacement after 6 months.
Customers have up to 6 years to make a claim for an item they’ve bought from Contemporary Lynx (5 years in Scotland).
Warranties and guarantees:
A customer has the same right to free repairs or a replacement regardless of whether they have a warranty or guarantee or not. So Contemporary Lynx may still have to repair or replace goods if a customer’s warranty or guarantee has run out.
Proof of purchase
Contemporary Lynx can ask the customer for proof that they bought an item from Contemporary Lynx. This could be a sales receipt or other evidence such as a bank statement or packaging.
Items returned by someone other than the buyer:
Contemporary Lynx only has to accept returns from the person who bought the item.
Instructions for returns:
- Complete the Return Form
If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your order, please complete this form and include it with your return shipment.
Exchanges are processed as a new order. Your original form of payment will be refunded and then charged for the replacement.
- Repack Merchandise
Please make sure that the item(s) you wish to return are included with your return shipment.
- Print & Ship
Print out a Return Label, and return your items to Contemporary Lynx
>> Download Return Form