We are an Contemporary Lynx online-based Shop. You can direct any queries to us and we will be happy to assist you. We offer technical advice on all our products as well as system consultation and design.
For further details of our delivery and shipping options please click here.
For further details of our payment options please click here.
If you would like to order any one of our products from our website, please follow the step-by-step guide below:
– Browse through our categories, when you have found the product you are interested in, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button. If you would like to order more than one of the same unit, please input the quantity into the ‘Qty’ box and then select ‘Add to Cart’.
– Once you have filled in your particulars, click ‘View Cart’. You will be redirected to the ‘shopping cart’ page. If you would like to continue shopping, you are welcome to do so, to add further items. If you would like to order more than one of the same unit, please input the quantity into the ‘Qty’ box and then select ‘Update Cart’.
– On this page you will also be able to get a shipping estimate cost.
– Below you can find the ‘Shipping and Handling’ information where you need to fill in where you would like your order to be sent and click ‘Update Total’.
– If you are ready to complete your order and purchase your items, please click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
– You will now be redirected to the ‘Checkout’ page where you can complete your personal details for billing and your desired shipping address, please note our system supports multiple shipping addresses. Registering as a user may take a little longer, but you will have fast and easy check out option when you choose to shop on our website in the future, it also provides easy access to your order history and status. If you checkout as a guest you will immediately be taken to the section where you can complete your details.
– Once you are satisfied, please agree to the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and click buttons: ‘It is important to read and understand the terms before placing the order’, ‘I accept the terms and conditions’, ‘The contract will be made under English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales’
– The next section will provide you our multiple payment options, ‘GBP Bank Payment’, ‘€ and PLN Bank Payment’, PayPal (Credit Card & Debit Card). Our system accepts international payments via electronic funds transfer, Credit card and Debit card payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron. Please note debit card transaction are only available to Standard Bank clients. All credit card processes are encrypted and secure.
– Once you have decided on your method of payment, click the ‘Proceed to PayPal’ or ‘Place order’ button.
– If you choose PayPal, when you please the order you will be redirected to the Secure Payment Page hosted by PayPal.
– If you choose ‘GBP Bank Payment’ or ‘€ and PLN Bank Payment’, you will be provided with the banking details and further payment instructions. Please note all the details are provided via e-mail upon clicking the ‘Place order’ button.
– When you click the ‘Place order’ button you will be provided with an overview of your order.
– An e-mail with the bank details and all your order details will be sent to your account.
– If paying by ‘GBP Bank Payment’ or ‘€ and PLN Bank Payment’, please include your Order No as a reference when making the payment. Please provide proof of payment to ensure prompt dispatch and delivery via e-mail.
Ways to send a package